cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infopackage do not exist for 2LIS_12_VCHDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed the BI Content for the Sales Overview InfoCube 0SD_C03 where the collection mode is before and after dataflow. It collected all the objects, but when i check I do not see the infopackages for 2LIS_12_VCHDR - Delivery Header, where as I am able to see infopackages for 2LIS_12_VCITM - Delivery Item.

So now I am confused. should I create a Infopackage and load the header data and use the infopackage for item or am I missing something?

I am on ECC6.0 and BI 7.0.

Note : I have already loaded 2LIS_11_VAHDR - Order header and 2LIS_11_VAITM - Order Item to the info cube 0SD_C03 which is working fine.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same question here.

Any ideas everybody?

Sometimes BI content info packages are available for some datasources but for the others, we have to manually create a Z one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.

Yes I installed that in BI 7, but the same way the 2LIS_11_VAHDR(Order Header) is also installed in BI 7 , which is also an 3.x emulated datasource and that had a BI content infopackage and that is what is confusing me...

Similarly I checked the Billing header 2LIS_13_VDHDR(Billing Header) which did not have infopackage from BI content whereas the 2LIS_13_VDITM(Billing Item) has the BI content infopackage...which confuses me more.

May be i am doing something wrong here or the delivery header and the billling header should not be loaded into the infocube 0SD_C03 which also does not makes sense to me.....

Yes I can create a z infopackage and load it, but before doing that I wanted to be sure that SAP has not provided the infopackage for the delivery header and the billing header.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody? Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Mahesh.

andrea_previati
Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe you installed the datasource in BI 7 version ...in this case you can easily create a ZLIS_12_CHDR infopackage or you can migrate the datasource to 3x

hope it helps