cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V0 - Variable assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how table V0 or OV0 (Variable Assignment) gets populated or what drives this table?

I have an old PCR that was created many years ago and I'm trying to figure out what the rule is doing.

Rule is below:

XXXX --- Medical pretax Wage type for EE

SPLIT X? QUERY VOZNR

ADDWT *

ADDWSIYYYY (WHERE YYYY is a different Medical Employer Wage type)

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

ADDWT *

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Canadian Payroll, the "T" type V0 Split is generated for Third Party Remittances of WTs with PrCl 78 = 7, through a PCR and the TPR Constant in a table (used to be V_T5KRC, but it's name now contains US3PR), and the "B" type V0 Split is generated for Third Party Remittances of WTs with PrCl 78 = 3, probably through a function module such as P0167 or P0168.

I 'm not sure, but I believe that the first WT processed will be assigned V0 split 01, and the second one split 02, so you end up with splits T01, T02, T03 and B01, B02 (if you have both T and B WTs).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi for your response.

However, for the wage types I'm having issues with, there's no specification assigned for PC78.

Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bukola

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You still haven't mentioned in what Country's Payroll you are working, or what type of V0 Split you have (T or B).

In Canada, we use operation KSETI T=ST to set the "T" Type of V0 Split through a PCR.

Check in your Payroll Calculation Log (or Protocol) where the V0 Split is being created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remi,

We use US Payroll and the spilt is 0C.

Thanks.

Answers (0)