cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation button is disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have an issue which is very critical in my project now.

The confirmation button is disabled in central confirmation and Purchasing work centers.

In the PO the Goods Receipt is required is Flagged On.

Please give your suggestions.

Regards

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you made any changes to the SRM PO then Please check in BBP_PD transaction for that PO any change version

document is closed or not.If it is not closed the GR confirmation button will be inactive.

For PO change version the Document should be closed.

Reason : 1 .Please check the PO workflow went in Error ( Then Backend transfer will fail and I1080 Status is active still )

2. PO change version workflow executed successfully and there might be chance of failing database update task

while updating the PO.

Regards,

Devi

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,Madha

Please check the BE_LOG_SYSTEM of the PO in BBP_PD.

Then please check the ppoma_bbp of the user in the attribute tab if system mentioned in BE_LOG_SYSTEM is maintained .

Summer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if Release strategy/Approval WF is active for that PO. if so, make sure PO is released.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

PO is in ordered status and i can post the Goods Receipt in ECC successfully.

The issue is in SRM.

Regards

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are doing GR confirmation in SRM using Central Recipient role for POs created in backend without SRM SC reference...am I right? In that case please check if the user has the correct authorizations. What do you see in SU53?

Is this happening even for the requestor (employee role) when they create GR for theit own SC?

Regards,

Jagadish