cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is service item date range stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are running SRM 7.0 with an ECC 6.0 backend in the Classic scenario. When you enter a service item on the shopping cart, it gives you the option of entering a date range with the begin date and end date for the service. Where is this information stored? I can see the date entered as the start date in EKET~EINDT, but can't find the end date anywhere. I would have expected to see this information inthe ESLL table, but it does not appear to be there. Does anyone know if this data is stored on the ECC side?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We consider EINDT to be the end date (VPER_END) on SRM item. And I don't think VPER_START corresponds to any field on ECC side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Are you saying the value that gets entered into EKET~EINDT corresponds to the end date entered for the shopping cart item on your system? Because for us it is corresponding to the begin date. Is there some kind of config option to change this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could have custom mapping by implementing bbp_ecs_po_out_badi BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, we'll need to use BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW since we are on the Classic scenario, but I get your meaning. It looks like this is an option to us and is something I have been thinking about. Is this how you mapped the value for EINDT, or did it take the end date value by default?

I find it odd that the SAP provides space to enter this data on the shopping cart, but does not transfer it over the PO. Is this really the case?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check EKKO-KDATB and EKKO-KDATE.

Regards,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thanks for the reply. This is close, but it appears that the dates on the EKKO record get taken from the first item on the shopping cart only. So, for example, if I create a shopping cart with 2 service items, one begining on 06/29/2011 and ending on 07/02/2011, and another begining 06/18/2011 and ending 07/08/2011, the begin and end dates on EKKO are showing up as 06/29/2011 to 07/02/2011. This really shouldn't be the validity date range of the PO since the 2nd item covers a much larger range.

EKKO is also the header-level information for the PO. Ideally, we would like to be able to see it on the line item level.