cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message to Purchaser - not available to view after POR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the "message to purchaser" been sent successful from SUS to R/3 on both header and line item.

Now when the supplier wants to revisit the PO/POR and want to view the message which was sent by him, The message to purchaser link is missing.

We only get the "message from purchaser". We also want the "message to purchaser" link after the POR so that the supplier can see what text was put.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand the scenario correctly.

The Vendor has sent the 'Message to Purchaser' and it is added to the PO also. The change version of PO has been sent to SUS. Now the 'Message to Purchaser' is left blank, so that the Vendor can add if he wishes to communicate anything to the

Purchaser. This is the intended bahaviour and your system would be working fine.

We know that when we reject a line item in the PO response, the corresponding line item in the PO is set to Deleted. During the updation of the PO response to the PO, the system does not consider the Deleted item and therefore the updation of the longtext is not done for the Deleted item.

As per the standard coding, apart from the longtext the system does not update the accounting, conditions, tax, attachments, limit set, tolerance, dynamic attributes, weighting set, depending attribute set for the Deleted item. Please notice that per default we do not allow the update of item and/ or header texts. This functionality could be switched on by Business

Add-In ME_MMPUR_EINM_CUST with method PROCESS_TEXT.

By using changing parameter CH_SAVE_TEXT you could decide for each

text, whether the system should/shouldn't update it.

t please check the notes

1319682 - SUS PO Header Texts disappear after a PO Response is created

1129291 - Text not copied from Purchase Order Response

1324602 - Item text from SUS confirmation is not in EBP confirmation