cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM delivering all Mangaer of all ORGUNIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

i am new in HR and i want know if there is a FM that deliver (only) all Manager of all ORG UNIT?

thank you all

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AFS
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will need to do it using evaluation paths. There is an standard one MANAGERS, that takes the managers from a root org unit. But this one will display also the org units and positions. If you need to avoid that, you can copy this evaluation path to a customer one, and in lines 1 and 3 you should set the skip flag... . If you test this in PPSS with a high org unit, you will see this will give you the list of managers. You can use then FM HR_STRUCTURE_GET with this evaluation path.

Regards,

Ana

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for help,

but i need to get all manager of all Orgunit, and not manager of one ORGUNIT, because i dont have no ID of those Orgunits.

that was my question, is it's possible to get all manager of all Oergunits and which FM can handel this?

thank you all

p619793
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any standard FM available for this. You may create a custom one to select all the orgunits from HRP1000 based on some date range and ISTAT value and query on HRP1001 table for those org units having B012( if this the relationship for your definition of 'manager'). Otherwise, you may also have any arbitrary single org unit and using this as a root object use RH_STRUC_GET (as Anna has susggested) find all the managers using a custom evaluation path which takes care of both top-down and bottom-up evaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How are you identifying a manager of the org unit.

If you have a relationship maintained pull out from the report all the employees with the relationship you maintained and you can get it.

No need to give org unit in selection.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the FM 'RH_GET_MANAGER_ASSIGNMENT' for this.