Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR TEST CONNECTION B1DI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends,

My case is the following:

I have to implement Cockpit, i've installed Java 5.0_22, Integration Service, Di Api, EventSender all it's OK, but I tested from Integration Framework show the next error:

com.sap.b1i.adapter.dia.exception.ConnectionFailedException: Connect to Business One failed.

(-129) Connection with license server failed

{b1Server=SERVIDOR, company=SBO_CPB, licenseServer=SERVIDOR:30000, dbType=6, dbUser=sa, userName=B1i}

The test JDBC it's OK

Thanks for yours help!

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Have you tried to edit the SLD system for B1 system and made sure the correct license server parameters are given and B1iC server can access to it? Maybe you can try to put the IP address of the license server machine instead of the name? The license server is running correctly?

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria Trinidad:

You are reason, my license server was other number, it's work very fine.

Thanks!!!

One thing more, now my panel is only one panel "Llamada de Servicio" (spanish) no more... how i create panels? or how i active others?

Thanks again.

Edited by: Christian Reategui on Jun 16, 2011 3:08 PM

Trinidad
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Happy to hear it works now ;o)

Just go to the menu Administration -> Setup -> General -> Dashboard Manager in order to activate all available SAP dashboards.

Regards,

Trinidad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria Trinidad:

Thanks I already actived 3 dashboard but if I could modify this? or create other.. dashboard

Other question...

I have my Ipad, now the cockpit works fine and i have configure all, do you have somethings tips for SAP BO work in the ipad?

In the Settings for my Ipad Sap 1.2 i have: <IP>:8080 UserCode: Manager PhoneNum: 123456 (the same configured in SAP)

Thanks

Answers (0)