cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records and Case Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All !

Сan anyone give me a link or explain in this thread how to make a minimal settings to create a 1(one) records in the ORGANIZER.

Then I'll deal, by analogy.

As I understand it needs to do:

1. create RMS_ID in SRMREGEDIT

2. create Role/View in SPRO

3. create Element Type in SRMREGEDIT and bind it to Model_ID, which need to create in ORGANIZER in RSM_DEMO.

Is it correct or I need yet to do something?

thaks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BP,

Please find inputs inline...

1. create RMS_ID in SRMREGEDIT

Pragya - Only if you want to create objects in your RMS ID. It is recommended to use own RMS for productive use

2. create Role/View in SPRO

Pragya - Yes

3. create Element Type in SRMREGEDIT and bind it to Model_ID, which need to create in ORGANIZER in RSM_DEMO.

Pragya- All objects are groupd by RMS ID. Anything created in any other RMS ID will not be accessible. Hence, record model also needs to be created in the RMS where you want to create the record in.

Other than this, you have not mentioned so I am assuming that you may not know....

Since you need a model in the RMS you have created, you will need to create a record model element type

All element types are to be classified to your RMS. This is done on classification tab of element type popup inSRMREGEDIT

Best Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pragya Pande,

You're the only person in whole world who can help me.

I have a question about DMWB and Content Model wizard -

where can I find an example of using DMWB and Content Model Wizard?

Thanks a lot.

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BP,

You can search for an article "adding an attribute to case, record & document". This article can show you how to make use of DMWB for adding an attribute which is the typical scenario for NW FM(ex-RM). There is no article for SRMCMCREATE however. But this anyway is a wizard & gives most info on the left panel of each screen.Are you facing any problem with it?

Best Regards,

Pragya

Answers (0)