Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM(HR) - Modify standard Search help using BADI

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

Functional asked me to add a new tab in standard search help of a field in PSV2 transaction.

Wen we click right button in a course and chgose second option (Create w/o Resources), there is a field (Organizer data) where user can choose between types (eg.: KI-Prospect, KU-Customer, O-Org. Unit, U-Company).

In this case, she wants a new search help to option "U-Company", where she want to it for searching Vendors for LFA1, returning field LIFNR to fill this field.

I found a BADI to do that, but I don't know how. I see this BADI accept to change a parameter like search help name and I think I must copy standard (Collective) search help but adding a net tab for vendor search.

I think I must add a new tab with a standard search help to get vendors, like XK01 transaction does in field LIFNR.

How to do that ?

thanks.

Glauco

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you not use a search help exit for this?

Rob

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found a BADI to do that

we'd be glad to know its name

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra and Rob.

Badi's name is HRBAS00_SEARCH. I created an implementation and put a BREAK.

I've created an implementation and give name of my new collective search help ZHRPIQ00EXTERNALORGANISATION to it in method.

I copied standard collective sh HRPIQ00EXTERNALORGANISATION to ZHRPIQ00EXTERNALORGANISATION. I added my new elementary sh to it.

When testing PSV2 and click on match code, the ney TAB "Vendor" appears, but doesn't returns the selected value in its list.

I knew the collective must have the same fields to be filled...and I added new field LIFNR to it...

Why not ? Is there a solution to do it ?

PS: I also tryied adding a structure append to etandard search help, but it's not working because must add new field to its parameters like LIFNR.

thanks.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 16, 2011 6:44 PM

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 16, 2011 6:48 PM