cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order printed only once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I need to print the PO automatically when I create it.

But if the PO is changed or release it sholdn't printed again automatically.

How can I configure the message for this purpose?

Is it possible print only once?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you need to configure one more output.

SPRO-> IMG-> MM-> Purchasing-> Messages-> Output Control->Message Types->Define Message Types for Purchase Order-> Fine-Tuned Control: Purchase Order

Maintain the new output type with Chnage operation in the configuration.If you select operation 2 then system will trigger change output.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

For another type of purchase order I need to print only when is created. And don't print it again if it is changed or released.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

RBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fine tuned control for the output type Configuration is meant for this purpose only, if you don't create operation 2 entry for an output type, then that output shall not be triggered after change.

Regards

Chandra Shekhar

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Standard only PO Printing is possible after PO release.But if business needed, you can develop a DRAFT COPY OF PO PRINT OUT with help of ABAPer before PO release.

After release if you needed automatic PO print then need to set Dispatch time as 4 {Send immediately (when saving the application)} in NACE t.code in application EF & in condition record t.code:MN04 for PO message type.

As you needed ,only once print and no further PO print , then do not select" Multiple Issuing" check box in General data TAB for your required PO output type in NACE t.code in application EF .

Regards,

Biju K