cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logs from tbllog table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had some issues when processing a dimension and the system told me to check the logid.

I did but in the log I just saw "system exception tracing"

This log could not help me at all.. Luckily I could find out what was the problem (something with the properties)..

1)But arent there other logs to find, which can help you more?

2)And these logs are only available when you have access to the server (app server tblllog), but a user who has a problem with processing for example cannot go to this server, is there a possibility to save the logs elsewhere?

3) when I process or save to server each time there is a prompt with compatibility checker.. How can you disable this?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

2. End users with appropriate rights can see the logs from management console: http://server/ManagementConsole

3. I don't think there is a trusted way to disable compatibility checker on the member sheets. You can save individual sheets on the server with compatibility check turned off but they are recreated from time to time so the check comes back. I've found it easier to let Excel fix the errors. On member sheets you mostly have to deal with formatting issues so no big deal.

Hope this helps,

Madis