cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME change

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two questions,(1).In dme payment, any t-code or program can toggle DME payment media or house bank, for example, payment method C, i want to change from house bank 1 to house bank 2, I want to change payment method C from citibank dme tree D1 to HSBC dme tree D2?

(2) if my house bank is citibank, can i use DME tree D2( HSBC DME tree structure), then do citibank accept D2 format? money is deducted from house bank citibank?, is DME tree setup based on country level?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The DME tree to be used is configured and assigned to the payment method. The house bank selection is also assigned to the payment method. It is not possible to toggle unless you change the configuration each time. The DMEE structures normally are different from bank to bank and therefore may not be accepted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two questions: (1). how would I know how many payment methods using F110 and how many payment methods using manual payment? can one payment method using both f110 and manual payment?

(2). how would I know the payment advice program for a particular payment method? if I change the company name, how to find the text in the payment advice program that needs to be changed? thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1. You always run program with variant so control which house bank to use with program variant. Maintain variants in DME program, e.g. RFFOCA_T. If payment method C, run program with variant X, otherwise use variant Y.

Q2. Obtain file format from your bank. Send a test file (advise your bank in advance) to your bank to confirm if file format and transferred data are adequate.