cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 MS : Download EPM Add-In.exe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am installing BPC 10.0 MS, following the installation guide.

Now I have reached step 4.2 "Installing the EPM-Add-In". The installation guide says "download the most recent version of the full setup (EPM Add-in.exe) from the service marketplace".

When I am accessing the marketplace at service.sap.com/installations, I can find plenty of software downloads (both under "installation and Upgrades"->"A-Z Index"->... and under "business objects downloads"->"A-Z Index"-> ), but even when using the search function, I am not able to find the mentioned EPM Add-in exe download. Can somebody please tell me how to click through the different menus to get to the necessary download for SAP EPM Add-in.exe?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Download the Latest SP fpr the server which is Patch 1 and for the EPM Client download SP3. Take a look at http://help.sap.com. Look for the installation guide for BPC 10 which will detail where you need to put the EPM 10 Add in files to allow the user to download and install on their client machines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks! Everything should work now ;-)...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

Do you have any info abput migrating SAP BPC NW 7.5 to SAP BPC NW 10.0?.

Best regards,

Aldrin Liendo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will need to download the EPM Add In for Microsoft seperately. It can be Software Downloads \ Support Packages and Patches \ B \ SAP BPC for Microsoft \ SBOP PC 10.0 For Microsoft \ Comprised Software component \ SBOP EPM EXCEL Client 10.0

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

So for the EPM Add-in.exe, I find 5 downloads, for the server side components, there is only one download...

What combinations of EPM-Add-in.exe and SP for server side BPC 10.0 work together?

Best

Florian