cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mode linkage types for suboperations in PP/DS PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

Do you know any way to control the mode linkage type for suboperations in PP/DS PDS? I'm changing the PDS during the generation with BADI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN in the ECC side but unfortunatelly I couldn't find the suboperation relationships in any of the Methods available. In the Method CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES I have the parameter CT_ACTREL in which I'm already changing all available mode linkages to type 3 (same mode number) but unfortunatelly I don't have any option in this table for the suboperation.

We are using suboperations to be able to schedule a PRT according to the available documentation.

I would appreciate any idea / suggestion.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio.

Method BEFORE_SAVE of BAdI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE allows you to change the PDS data right before it is saved on APO side. You might be able to change the suboperation activity relationships there.

Regards,

Tiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiago,

I just checked the mentioned method in the BADI /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE but unfortunatelly we don't have any table related to the operations on this method.

We just have the following tables on the mentioned method:

- CT_TRPMOD

- CT_TRPROD

- CT_COST_FIELDS

None of these tables has the activity relationship to set the mode linkage.

Thanks and BR

Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the parameter CT_ACTREL .

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

In the table CT_ACTREL we don't have the relationship between operation and suboperation.

Thanks and BR

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BAdi /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE, try with the method CIF_IMPORT in which CT_PLANOPR,CT_PLANOPRT tables are there in which you can manipulate the operations data on basis of VRGTYP field with possible values are as below.

0- PP Operation

1- PI Operation

2- PI Phase

3- PI suboperation

Check if any linkage is there for Operation and Suboperations in CT_OPR_OF_SEQ also.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check with CT_ACTIVITIES,CT_PLANACTZ,CT_ACTREL tables in CIF_IMPORT method of /SAPAPO/CURTO_CREATE,I hope you will get the desired data here..

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh,

I couldn't find a place to change the mode relationship type of operation-suboperation relationship. In the table CT_ACTIVITY I could find the suboperation and the mode relationship type is set to 3 (desired one) but when the PDS is transferred to the APO system this relationship type is set to 0.

This is happening just in the relationship between operation and suboperation.

Thanks and BR

Maurício

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When dealing with suboperations Note 1605995 (PDS-SIM: Mode linkage type for suboperations not respected) must be implemented to assure mode linkage type.

Affected Releases

SCM 500

SCM 510

SCM 700

SCM 701

Thanks and BR

André Val