Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP with classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working with SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0.

1) I would like to know how do you transfer PR to SRM in classic scenario? Is it the same as for extended classic scenario (using program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER)?

2) How do you create PO in backend for direct procurement in classic scenario ? I was reading different threads and I found that I need to apply a BADI to clear the account information. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

Martí

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From SRM 70 we have a new way to transfer PR to SRM via SOA services. program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER is not required anymore.

Please check the solution manager for documentation on the same. If you need help let me know.

Regards

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

As mentioned by SAM, you can transfer the requirements from ECC system to SRM system using newly introduced BAdi 'ME_REQ_Sourcing_cust'. BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER' is no longer used. However, your backend ECC system has to be on ECC 6.0 enhancement pack 4. otherwise, you still need to use the prog you have mentioned.

Yes, you can still use classic scenario for direct procurement by claring the accounting info in SRM. there are already number of threads for the custom solution.

Regards,

Ranjan