cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task Not Appearing in UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have able to build a process & deployed Successfully.

Also am able to see the Proicess Instance ID as well as Task Id in Manage Process & Manage Task respectively.

But am not able to see the Task in UWL. I am using Local system ie.., both BPM Run time services & UWL is residing in same system.

Am able to see the SAP_Localsystem aliases with BPEML connnector by default. But not able to see the system(for aliases ) in the system Landscape directory.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check at operation manager of nwa, you will find what happened to your process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a common bug and happens even when you use a local server. Please refresh the Task List a few times. After a few refreshes, your new task should appear.

Best regards,

Abhinava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinava,

I have tried many times but no luck.

Hi John,

I am able to see my process status success. Even in Manage Process -->Failed Process Instance, am not able to see my process. Similarly i have seen in Manage task, am able to see the task success.

The problem is with the UWL i think so. Intially i had a Locale problem but now that is resolved.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Arun.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from "manage process", did you find any task generated for that process?who is the potential owner?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply John.

Yes am able to see a Task(in Manage task) for that process when i click the Show Task Button.

In Manage task am able to see Task Detail, Owner(In my case its '311180'), Context Data.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try Nominating Owner by giving your ID and check whether the task appears in your UWL.

Regards,

Unni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Unnikrishna,

I have tried as you suggested but no luck.

Thanks,

Arun

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what's your environment? CE VERSION........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Am using NWCE 7.11 (NW CE 7.1 EHp1). Actually i have all BPM & BRM Components like BUILDT,CONTENT,CORE, etc are SP04 remaining components are SP01.

NWDS :7.11 SP 04.

Thanks,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by updating UWL component to SP04.

Thanks,

Arun.