cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic deletion of Items from Customs Declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I will be thankful to anyone could help me with this one : We need to automatically delete line items from declaration based on certain criteria before the first outbound message is sent. For example : The process should be : 4 items in invoice, but only 2 in the declaration (duty unpaid goods). It cannot filter the data in the Feeder system. I was hoping data proposal BADI could be the solution however It does not seem to work...

Your comments are appreciated,

Branislav Petricek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a BadI in ECC to adjust document/invoice data.

Regards Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for the information. I am aware that we can modify the data in the feeder system before they are sent. Our situation is that for the invoice we need to trigger Export declaration and also Transit procedure. In the Export declaration we need all the items and in the transit declaration only some of them....

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Branko,

if you want to delete the items before creating the idoc while processing the message, you can use the Badi /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC. There you can modify the data that are sent to customs.

The items will still be physically available in the document itself but only the ones you do not filter will be sent.

best regards,

Christin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It may be a bit confusing for the users but it looks like the way forward. Thanks.

BP