cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Collective processing in background to create shipments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

During collective processing in background to create shipments, what are the settings required to ensure that only one shipment is created per delivery.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Shraddha K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the below.

When you are running the job in background to create the shipments, the program RV56TRSP is used to group the deliveries in one shipment based on certain parameters viz. shipping point, loading point, route etc. If you do not maintain any grouping criteria in the variant for the program then you would create only one shipment for one delivery.

Hope this helps you to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sampat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sampat,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried processing without grouping criteria. But system is combining all the deliveries. Please suggest some other work around.

Thanks KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Issue resolved.

In the grouping criteria there is an option of selecting additional criteria, select delivery number and in the details choose all other values into seperate group.

Thanks

KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if there is a different ship to parties and tranportation groups (mode of transports) at item level different shipments created for one delivery. but ensure that any errors made at the time of picking and packing etc for each line item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is, currently we have created a "ZSd_.." T code for creating deliveries and billing in single step.

Currently we are not using shipment functionality. Now we want to use the shipment functionality and create shipment document.

We want to create a shipment document in the background for every deliivery created via "ZSd_.." tcode.

Please let me know how can i ensure that i create a single shipment document for every delivery created.

Regards

KS