cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear / All

When I create a return order reference to sales order contain free goods items (item category TANN) ... an error occurred Item 000020 contains errors and cannot be copied .... note : item 000020 is the free goods item ...

i need to know how to configure copy control for free goods items to be return as free goods .

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction VTAF, if the source and target document types are maintained for your invoice and returns (as this is not available in standard SAP), you should add item category TANN to the settings. Please ensure to check the field 'Copying Requirements' in that, as normally for free goods it will be '302 - Do not copy item'.

Please revert if your issue is resolved.

Nara

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can maintain copy controls that sale order to sale order in that item category levels you have to change the values which are related to the pgr and pricing i think so but once go through copy controls at item level ie, vtaa

hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can maintain copy controls that sale order to sale order in that item category levels you have to change the values which are related to the pgr and pricing i think so but once go through copy controls at item level ie, vtaa

hari