cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Enhancements ESR -> Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I made some enhancements of standard services in the ESR. In the ABAP backend I created the corresponding proxys. But when I try to to configure the enhanced services in the Integration Builder I only get the standard services. How can I refer to the enhanced services in the Integration Builder?

Kind Regards

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the exact error that you are getting?

Also do check if this will help you - /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2010/05/13/cant-find-interfaces-in-the-associated-business-system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not get an error. I just do not know how to get the enhanced service in the integration builder. I made an enhancement in the ESR, i. e. I created some data type enhancements. I also created the proxies in the backend - now the interfaces of the proxies are enhanced versions of the original service interface. But how do I configure the enhanced service in the integration builder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you did not change the Service Interface Name then you wil automatically make use of the changed datatype. The Integration Builder is just the configuration of the objects you make/change in the ESR.

If you only changed your datatype your scenario will continue to work. You do not have to change anything in the Integration Builder.

Best regards,

Fons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i did not change the interface name. What you write is what I hoped (and assumed). But I still get the un-enhanced versions of the services. It might be an issue of the SLD again. Had some problems concerning updating and the sld before.

Kind Regards

Fellix

Answers (0)