Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interface mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I creating the response message mapping

1)to split the batch PO requestxml file to single request xml using multimapping and i change the occurremce of source 1 and target message 0...unbounded..

2) another response message mapping to convert singlePO xml file to cxml (this is kind of xml file)

I included the above two mappings in interface mapping IM_MI_PORDER_OB_PORDER_IB

im getting the following error

activation of the change list canceled Check result for Interface Mapping IM_MI_PORDER_OB_PORDER_IB | http://access/prototypes/PECOSPOXML: Mapping program Message Mapping mm_pomultiple_single1 | http://access/prototypes/PECOSPOXML does not match the interface mapping. The number or frequencies of source or target messages for the message mapping are not identical to the number or frequencies of source or target interfaces.

do i need to change the occurence of the 2nd maaping as well.

source structure 0..unbounded target structure 0...unbounded only in second message mapping

Can you please help me resolving this issue

Thanks,

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the interface map occurrences to match the message map occurrences?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Im using synchronous outbound interface and synchrounous inbound interface.

1)outbound message interface---- MI_OB_PO_REQ

output message type ---mt_req_po_xml

and input message type ---POExport1

2)inbound message interface --- MI_IB_PO_RESP

input message type -- mt_req_po_ib

output message type -- POExport2

1)I have done the request message mapping between the messages mt_req_po_xml

and mt_req_po_ib

2)i did the response mapping using POExport1 which contains multiple order requests is mapped to POExport2(this split from 1: n is done using multimapping)

when i created the interface mapping by including the request and response message mapping,im getting the error.

To rectify this im changing the occurence of target interface MI_IB_PO_RESP

to 1:unbounded.

then when I read interfaces im getting only request mapping my response mapping is gone..

Can you please help me.

Thanks,

Jay.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>2)i did the response mapping using POExport1 which contains multiple order requests is mapped to POExport2(this split from 1: n is done using multimapping)

I believe you are doing as follows...

In the second mapping your source message is POExport2 and target message is POExport1.

i.e POExport2 should be mapped to POExport1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

POExport1 should be mapped to POExport2.

my source structure

<Messages>

<Message1>

<POExport>1..1

my target structure

<Messages>

<Message1>

<POExport>0..unbounded

im doing message split(1..n) using multimapping for response...

For request message there is no split

Im including these two mappings in one message interface .

when i activated i got the error

Mapping program Message Mapping mm_pomultiple_single1 | http://access/prototypes/PECOSPOXML (response messaage mapping)does not match the interface mapping. The number or frequencies of source or target messages for the message mapping are not identical to the number or frequencies of source or target interfaces.

So after this I changed the occurence of the target interface to 0..unbounded keeping the source interface and click read interfaces,i can see only the request tab and not the response tab.

is multimapping possible in PI 7.0 if possible how can i solve this issue...

or is there any alternative to this -> response message should be split and sent to XI keeping the request the same.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you verify the ocurrence maybe the Message Mapping used 1:N and in the Message Interface only 1:1

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

When you are using multimapping in interface mapping so second mapping occurence should map to the first mapping output. you need to change the occurence in second map as 0 to unb.

And also you need to change the target interface occurence to 0 to unb.

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tracy,

Im using synchronous outbound interface and synchrounous inbound interface.

1)outbound message interface---- MI_OB_PO_REQ

output message type ---mt_req_po_xml

and input message type ---POExport1

2)inbound message interface --- MI_IB_PO_RESP

input message type -- mt_req_po_ib

output message type -- POExport2

1)I have done the request message mapping between the messages mt_req_po_xml

and mt_req_po_ib

2)i did the response mapping using POExport1 which contains multiple order requests is mapped to POExport2(this split from 1: n is done using multimapping)

when i created the interface mapping by including the request and response message mapping,im getting the error.

To rectify this im changing the occurence of target interface MI_IB_PO_RESP

to 1:unbounded.

then when I read interfaces im getting only request mapping my response mapping is gone..

Im using PI 7.0 version.

Can you please help me.

Thanks,

Jay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

I think that sync scenario is meant to be single response for single request.

If you need to send multiple responses, you will probably need to split your sync scenario in 2 async scenarios.

Regards,

Giuseppe