Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offcycle payroll run

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

As i run offcycle through PC00_M10_calc but ,my wage type is not coming in RT and Payslip.

I have checked PE51 and V_512W_D (Evaluation class -2)

But its is not coming and my offcycle payroll is not run properly.

as my PA03 (Control record is on exit payroll).

I have genrated WT 9020 as bonus payment which i want to pay on 15.jun2011 ,and my current regular payroll is on 31 may 2011.

So can you please look in to this .

Thanks & Regards,

Deepanshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure the payroll reason which u have maintained in IT0267 shd match with the Reason which u give in Payroll Driver

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have checked the reason ,it is matchd with the reason i hv given

but still not running

wat to do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where are you inserting the wage type 9020? In infotype 267?

Check in your payroll in function P0267 to see if the wage type if getting process. If it is getting process then you have to check where it dissapear.

Hope it helps.

Edoardo

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

i hv created WT 9020 through pu11 ,and chckd all the field in offcycle payroll.

n also checkd IT0267 which i hv maintaind through PA30 but still not getting any result.?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the Payment date of the check is after the payment date of the Pay Period

Go to Tcode PC_PAYRESULT Tcode and let us know what is the last pay period , Payment date

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Lat payment date is 06.05.2011 ,and pay period is 31.05.2011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what mention by Sikindar, and also check what I mentioned you in the first post. What you create in IT0267 will be process in the payroll in function P0267. If you go trough your payroll log, you may look out for function P0267 and see if the wage type if getting process. If it is getting process the the wage type if dissapearing after that for other reason that may be easier to find out. If it is not getting process, you may find the reason in there as well (it may be a PCR) or it would be before that. You can do that just to discard all possible options leading to find the solution.

Regards,

Edoardo

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

i hv seen payroll log ,it is coming in P0267

but in processing it is nt processd .

it is showing "determine recurring payments/deductions for period from 15.06.2011 to 15.06.2011.

and in out put IT there is nothing.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please chck the dates in IT0267 does the data is maintained on 15.06.2011 and are u executeing the offcycle on the same date corss check once if the data is ok than request you check the log Once carefull and paste the result of the log once

deepanshi_tyagi
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks a lot ,actually i didn't give offcycle reason in IT0267 in Pa30.that was the reason .

Now it has run.

Thanks a lot