SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Disconecction & reconnection order Docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any standard reports for Disconnection & Reconnection Docs (ec85 & ec86)?

as per my scenario i need to create a report for disconnection & reconn.

any body have clue on this.

Thanks..Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has provided InfoSet - ISU_INSTLN_DISC for Disconnected Installations. You can build a Query using transaction SQ01.

You can view InfoSet using transaction SQ02. All the best!

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Regards,

Avinash

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has provided InfoSet - ISU_INSTLN_DISC for Disconnected Installations. You can build a Query using transaction SQ01.

You can view InfoSet using transaction SQ02. All the best!

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinash,

Thanks for that valuable info, can you give the steps how to build a Query? coz i am new to this quivers.

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to refer "Creating New Queries" section in [document|http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVQUE/BCSRVQUE.pdf].

If you are not able to follow, let me know I will provide some more details.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi avinsah,

Thanks for that, doc, it was help full, i created query, and mange to allocate selection and output fields also, then when i click the output im getting the result, the problem is once i come back and when i search for my query from F4 its shows nothing, i saved it also.

can u give steps how to execute after coming out of creation process.

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to execute your query from SQ01 transaction code. You will have a execute button. Let me know if you need details.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinsah,

thx for that info, iam closing this.

Cheers..