Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exclude some requirement with BADI - MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek and other,

I just need to double check with you guru out there

Business Requirement - PR: We would like to exclude the Purchasing Requisition from MRP. If we have a requisition on the local sales company plant then it is important that the distribution center do not purchase based on this on but doesnu2019t react before the requisition is converted into a stock transfer order in the sales company.

Important: We ONLY WANT TO EXECLUDE PR which is only restricted to sales company BUT NOT other entiies (for example, distributiono center, production).

Question:

By using the method: CHANGE_MDPSX_MDUA, is the above requirement able to cater by this method, especially the bolded important section?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the person to help you on that would be your abaper not this forum.

Provide him / her the specifications of what you want to consider, what you want to exclude, in this case the plant details & the coding will ensure that. Anyways the first step would be to give it a try in your sandbox if you're not sure.

If you face a specific issue with regards to coding, refer to ABAP forums, if its something on the functional side, you can get back here.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you try the code in the sample BADI? Please also check the OSS Note # 190298.

If the code works, the code can be modified to suit your requirement (i.e., also check the supply plant).