cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Tab should not open at GRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am trying to procure assets with account assignment A and without material code. I am using 0% tax. We also do not have any records in J1ID tcode.

However, during GRN the Excise invoice tab is opening up.

One way to get around at GRN is to use " no excise entry". But this tab should not be opening at all.

Can you guess what configuration, if any, might be making the system propose excise for the PO. The PO item is not excisable in fact.

Thanks and regards,

Soumyadeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answers.

As i have already mentioned, i do not have any records of either chapter id, vendor excise details or any other details in J1ID.

Please suggest some reason.

Thanks and regrads,

Soumyadeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you don't want to do for all Item or P.O, there is two ways:-

1) Don't Use Tax Code in P.O

2) Don't Maintain Chapter ID for Material.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you using asset PO without material master with a vendor. Now if you do not want excise TAB should come in MIGO, then remove vendor number in J1ID t.code and then do GR.

If you want to enter excises details , then you should slect check box of "Duty different at GR" check box selected ( so that you can entry manually the excises value in MIGO screen) in MIGO Setting segment in Maintaining Excise Group setting in following path

SPRO ->>Logistics general ->> tax on Goods Movements-->>India -->> Basic setting -->>Maintain Excise Groups

NOTE:

If you want Excise fields are should not be open, then you DO NOT should select check box of "Duty different at GR" in the above path. But think what about Dealer Invoice Scenarios.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the CIN Master Data at J1ID is maintained for that material.

That is.

At J1ID Under Material and Chapter ID combination, That material is maintained with the material type has Raw material or Asset.

Change it to Non Cenvatable or Delete that Entry.

Manju.