SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failing to create a new number range for a contruction measures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I try to create a new number range for construction measures, but I am not able to insert a new interval. The menu item "Edit --> Insert interval" is grey out.

I am using transaction code "/nsimgh" to select an IMG structure. I diplay an existing IMG structure and select the IMG activty "Define Numbers Ranges for Construction Measures" and finally I press the "Change intervals" button.

I also assume that my user has all required rights.

Many thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means, you can maintain only one interval length. Please let me know if you are facing this issue with first interval length.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have never created a own IMG structure so that it is also my first number range which I would like to create.

Yes, the existing IMG structure contains just on number range and I would like to add a secound one.

All operations like insert or delete under the menu item "Edit" are grey out.

Many thanks for your help,

Andreas

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

SAP program which is used to maintain number ranges is a generic program. In other words, same program is used to maintain all number range objects. In some of the number range objects, we can maintain multiple number ranges and in some we can only maintain only one (which is in your case). So, based on the number range object, certain menu options are grayed out. I am not sure if Construction Measures needs multiple number ranges.

Regards,

Avinash