Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Receiver Agreement, multiple Receiver Determinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is this possible?

1 Receiver Agreement, multiple Receiver Determinations

I can't create a new receiver agreement because the object already exists.

I can't see the receiver agreement that was created before in the new receiver determination that i created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Multiple Receiver determinations would mean multiple sender systems, in which case, corresponding to each sender receiver pair, there should be one receiver agreement.

Please check if the receiver agreement is locked in some other user's change list and not yet activated.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sarkar,

it's not locked and it's already activated.

yes there are multiple senders but 1 receiver only, thats the reason why i only have 1 rec agreement.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved. thanks everyone! sorry for all the troubles

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did u get to solve it ??? Mind sharing ?

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just as suggested, why dont u delete the Rcv Agreement and create a new one by "Create Specific".. Many time i have faced similar issues. .a simple way to save your time .. is just to delete it and recreate it ..

Kind Regards

KRishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand ur issue.....check for any unassigned receiver determinations under unassigned objects...sometimes somebody creates and forgets to assign it to config scenarios....if there is an existing receiver determination and you want to create a new one....use virtual receivers .....or else trace down the existing receiver determination either in unassigned objects or else it will be the change list if its deleted but not activated.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the Unassigned Objects Folder at the bottom of the list of scenarios to see if your object is there? If it is you can assign it to your scenario from there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

First delete your Receiver Agreement, afterwards create the Receiver Agreement again from within the Receiver Determination -> Configuration Overview and than with the help of "Create Specific".

Let me know if it helps.

best regards

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the receiver agreement in SXI_Cache. And also check if cache is properly updated.

I am assuming that you can not search the receiver agreement in ID.

Regards,

Harish

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can have one receiver agrement for multiple Receiver determinations..

let me explain one example.

Sender System File(BC_FILE) and receiver System SAP ECC.

suppose you have multiple secnerions between File System to SAP ECC,but mutiple scenarions sending data to ECC in the form of ORDERS IDoc, in this case you will crearte N number of receiver determinations but only one receiver agrement.

i hope i got you query correcttly.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raja,

thanks for the confirmation. but i still cant see my receiver agreement in the receiver determination that i created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in the "Receiver Determintion" page.in the bottom pane.. u would have options to expand and see what the Interface determination and Receiver Agreement u have created.. see if u have a proper Recceiver Agreement .there...

Regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

that's what im referring to. i can't see my receiver agreement in there..

former_member188019
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>>1 Receiver Agreement, multiple Receiver Determinations

if you check in ID, there cannot be mulitple Receiver Determination objects for a single set of sender swcv, sender namespace and sender interface.

You can have multiple Recievers configured in the area "Configured Receivers" of the Receiver Determination objects.

thats how you can have multiple receivers for same sender.

regarding the receiver agreement, it determines which communication channel to use for the receiver.

for each receiver, it is unique, and you cannot configure more than one reciever agreement for the specified receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes madhu. i have added the receiver in the Configured Receivers. problem is, there is no rec agreement in the configuration overview tab. a receiver agreement can only be used by 1 receiver determination?