cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO not appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

First question

I have a delivery order number. I opened VF04 so that I can "bill" this DO number but I cannot find it on the list. I checked the billing date, no problem. I am new to SD and I am not sure which one to check.

Second question

How to find all the connected documents to a certain sales order document or certain delivery order document?

Please help. thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a delivery item has item category of KLN (free of charge item), should the delivery order number of that item appear on VF04?

how about when a billing document type is "not relevant for billing"? should it appear on VF04 or can it be billed?

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if a delivery item has item category of KLN (free of charge item), should the delivery order number of that item appear on VF04? (quote)

Dear as you can see in your attached picture that this Item category is not relevant for billing then how you can bill this DO? This is free of charge item category and logically there is no reason to bill FOC item category. If you want to bill it you should copy KLN with ZKLN and make it relevant for billing.

This is compulsory for item category to be relevant for billing to display in VF04. If one item category is not relevant for billing it cant be shown in VF04.

Hope its clear to you now

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the help guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this DO number has only one item.

this is the summary of that item: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/809836724/sd/DOissuejune2012-d.jpg

does this picture mean anything? is this the reason why I cannot see that DO number in VF04. this transaction is a real scenario and not a testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked VOFA. bill type has posting block UNCHECKED. pls help. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your first question, ensure that that Delivery is PGId. For the second one, you already got suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar I have just seen the shared picture of status of your document. You can see there the status of DO is complete. It means DO is completed and it can't be invoiced now. I think your line items which you have delivered are not relevant for billing. Please check in VOV7. Also check the billing type assigned to this sale order type in VOV8.

It is normal transaction or you are testing a new scenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the Billing Relevance of Item category in VOV7.

Best Regards,

Ankur

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First question's Answer

in VF04 ont he bottom of screen there are certain check buttons. Please check the delivery related. also check the default data tab that whether there is any default data for selection criteria or not.

Second Question Answer

You can display all connected documents with document flow function. for sale order open sale order in VA02 or VA03 and press F5 or there is icon of document flow on menu. For delivery order open DO and press F7 and for Billing document press shift+F7 or simply click the display document icon on header menu.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check if any blocks and billing due list date.

2. check table VBFA, you get connected orders/deliveries/PGI no/Billing documents.