Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Record Payroll India

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seniors,

Need your inputs and guidance .

I want to run the retro accounting for the month of Jan,Feb,March 2011 for couple of employees.

What are the areas i need to focus on before running the Retro i mean regarding control record,0003 and all.

Thanks in Advance,Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed....Thanks you all for your kind support....the awarding of points options are not showing right now ....dont know might be some problem...i am closing the thread but if the point option gets available will award accordingly.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use the forced retro for the scenario explained.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to what has been advised, the finanical year has come to an end on 31-Mar-2011.

Please consider the implications of excess tax liability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you few employees go to their payroll status record i.e It0003. and change earliest retro date.

it not possible thru PA30 go to thru PU03.

system will run retro up to that.

if not change the control record for the previos dates for the retro.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the update,the retro in control record is set on 01-2010 and the actual date is 01-2011-01-04-2011 to 30-04-2011 and the PERNERS hiring date is 01.01.2011.

how to deal with the control record status.i am well aware of the regular payroll run.

Can you please guide me on the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please let us know, for these employees the payroll result is available for the period of March 2011 (12-2010).

In that case you would be able to perform the retro active accounting for these employees in the current payroll period 01-2011 if the earliest retro active accounting date in the control record and the personnel retro active accounting date in IT-0003 is prior to the period in which you want to execute the retro payroll.

If the payroll is not automatically triggering the retro active payroll for this periods please give the date in the forced retro active accounting date field in your payroll driver.

Hope this will solve your query.

Regards

Raviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You please try forced retro in simulation with 01.01.2011 as date , check it is working properly ( please check it in simulation make sure it is working properly))

it is working properly then proceed it

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ensure that your retro accounting date should be before Jan ,2011 in control record ...........Next are you going to change the Data from Jan 2011 so are u expecting a retro accounting or do you want to go for Forced retro please do let us know