cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing SAPKU50004 at phase XPRA_EXECUTION hangs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on CRM 5.0( WIN/ORA) Applying BBPCRM patch SP04. I have applied all pre required patches, including latest tp, r3trans, kernel and latest SPAM.

When I try to import this patch it hangs in phase XPRA_EXECUTION. I left it for 10 to 12 hours. Does not throw any error.

Your help is appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks in advance..

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have same issue too ,Who can help describe detail DB20 steps,thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately, I still do not have the solution. SAP consultant did login and clear everything and now I am at BBPCRM patch 03. Please let me know, if you have solved this issue.

Thanks.

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

We had the same issue. We performed an index and table statistics analysis - Trans DB02 on table D010INC. After that.. all was well. Try doing the same, then go to SM50 and watch if it moves from table D010INC (delete step) to something else. give it a few minutes.

Ronny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronny,

I am also having the same problem. Your info may help me. Can you please explain the steps in detail...

thanks

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, we faced a similar issue in refreshing service definitions for SDCC (incredibly long runtime on delete from D010INC) and also solved the problem by updating statistics on that table (Go to DB20, type in the table name, and then 'refresh statistics'). Note that this table was 14 million rows in our newly installed ECC 6.0 system, so it may run for quite a while. If this is a fresh install, you may need to actually do a total row count.

Thanks,

Matthew Needham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Thanks for your response.

I have already logged in an OSS message. SAP support is looking into the problem, but taking some time.

Anyway thanks again. Will update once I resolve the issue.

Rgds,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

I am running to the same problem, can you tell me if SAP proposed any solution?

Thanks

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor ,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have aborted and reimported fewtimes, but eact time same issue .. Hangs.

When I saw the SLOG it looks like this ..

START EXECUTION OF REPORTS CD5 R 20060814170015 BASISADM stcecommdv1

START tp_getprots CD5 R 20060814170015 BASISADM stcecommdv1

ERROR: RFC function TRINT_PROGRESS_INDICATOR error: SYSTEM_FAILURE

ERROR SAPKU50004 CD5 R 0012 20060815085606 SAPUSER BASISADM stcecommdv1

STOP tp_getprots CD5 R 20060815085616 BASISADM stcecommdv1

STOP EXECUTION OF REPORTS CD5 R 20060815085616 BASISADM stcecommdv1

START EXECUTION OF REPORTS CD5 R 20060815102032 OSSUSR stcecommdv1

START tp_getprots CD5 R 20060815102032 OSSUSR stcecommdv1

ERROR: RFC function TRINT_PROGRESS_INDICATOR error: SYSTEM_FAILURE

ERROR SAPKU50004 CD5 R 0012 20060815114122 SAPUSER OSSUSR stcecommdv1

STOP tp_getprots CD5 R 20060815114132 OSSUSR stcecommdv1

STOP EXECUTION OF REPORTS CD5 R 20060815114132 OSSUSR stcecommdv1

Also when I check SM50, a batch job tries to delete entries from the table D010INC. and this job never ends. I had to manually cancel this job to abort import.

Your help is eagerly awaited and will be rewarded.

Thanks and regards,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

I guess you have already got OSS support to look at it. The SYSTEM_Failure may have a detailed description somewhere else.

Typically a solution would be provided quickly from SAP developers. Unless it is a weird issue like the batch job is trying to delete a record from D010INC, which is being used by your session at the same time.

Sorry that I cannot help more!

Good luck,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

The good news is that XPRA_EXECUTION is close to the end of the whole process. The bad news is that 12-hour is too long for this step most of the times.

It is a good sign if there is Work Process running for your session in SM50. Check ST22, SM21, ST11, etc for potencial errors. If nothing found, you could kill this session, then restart SPAM - it should pick up from the right place automatically.

The last choice is OSS support.

Good luck,

Victor