cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Condition, but not totalling to net value in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have costs which we need to post to certain GL accounts, to do this I created new condition type (not have statistical ticked in procedure). This is for royalty process, whereby every SO which we sell to every customers, we will pay 3% of sales to another party.

- Problem, if dont tick statistical, wrong values get posted to customer because we're adding 3% to credit customer.

- If tick statistical, values dont get transfered to accounting.

Is there any better way we can use to not allow values to be totalled into net value in SO, but still be able to bill and post to accounting?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipx,

Make the condition type as statistical in the pricing procedure and assign an account key against it in the pricing procedure.

Then go to VKOA and assign G/L accounts for the required access for the account key assigned against that condition type in the pricing procedure.

hope this will hep.

Thanks & Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I tried statistical before this, anything statistical dont get posted to accounting, whether you have accounr key or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Philipx ,

Did you try with my suggestion.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

this was accomplised by selecting tick on accrual items in pricing condition. with this, it goes to certain GL accounts accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess there are 2 options

First is try using from - to cloumns for calculating net value

second - add one condition type just above the net value and get values using formulae for calculating the final price

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this requirement by creating New Condition Type ( suppose XYZ ) with Calculation Type as Percentage & Plus/minus as -ve . Add this Condition Type below the Condition Type for Royalty Process (suppose ABC ) with Step Number as the one of Condition Type ABC in From Column in the Pricing Procedure.

You would have to mention the Account key for Condition Type ABC & maintain 100 % Condition Record for Condition type XYZ & no Account key should be assigned against Condition Type XYZ.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar issue and did solve it.

Add the new condition type below the net value line in pricing procedure and check in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have a list of conditions. Even if I add a new condition below my subtotal, that wont wory. The value will still be posted to the top.