cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printout of Long Text for Service Entry Sheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends..

I am getting Service entry sheet printout using ML83 Txn code as required. During creation of Service Entry sheet I have entered the long text details which is very important. But in the print out of SES I am not geting the details at all. What I am getting is the quantity/unit value & total value.

Is there any other settings for long text os SES to get printed..?

Please guide

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PollyGan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You may refer to note 634232-FAQ: Print & texts in the service

-

5. Question:

You maintain long texts in a service document. Why does the system not

print these texts?

Answer:

You must set in the Customizing which texts are supposed to be printed.

For purchasing documents you must follow the Customizing path: SPRO ->

Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Messages -> Texts For Messages.

An example for subcontracting items is described in Note 119329.

Texts for service entry sheet can be defined under: SPRO -> Materials

Management -> Service -> Messages -> Define texts for service entry

sheet.

-

Thanks and regards,

Polly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Polly Gan

Thanks for the reply. I have already set the details in th below path for my Purchase Order document type

MM>External Services Management>Messages->Define Texts for Service Entry Sheet, In standards it is available for document type NB, I copied the all the line items available for NB in to the customised document type.

Then during Service entry sheet creation.. entered few lines in the long text, but during print out unable to get the output

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if form is able to print long text ? I hope this is happening for all service line items wherever long text exist.

Regards,

Deepak Gupta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the customizing settings under the path.This is standard and it should come in print out.

Logistics/Materials Management/ External Services Management / Messages / Define Texts for Service entry sheet - Here it is decided under which operation change / New - Long text to be populated.

Logistics/Materials Management/ External Services Management / Messages / Form ( layout set ) for service entry sheet / Adjust form - In this under paragraph format you can check display of long text.

further you need to check in your form which is assigned to condition type for printing service entry sheet if long text is included. If everything is fine you need to check with ABAP.

Regards,

Deepak