Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

A document processed by the JRC engine cannot be opened in the C++ stack.

This is a new thread with connection to a previous thread JRC & C++ ???

Hi Ludek,

We have this application that has been running fine with reports using CR 2008 in VS2008 ( client/server we have a dedicated report server running CRS2008) , now that I set up the same code in VS2010 and with CR2010( no changes at the report server) this message is occuring and reports just wont work. Nothing else has changed and the old environment still works fine using the same report server and application server. I can see that the report is being generated at the report server but not returned to my calling client, as is the case with our working application.

We are using VB.Net and I am running a win7 64bit

I tried to follow your previous advice wich were :

"As a test, don't use

remoteservername. Use a local folder. Does that work? If so, then trust the access denied error"

When I dont use "
remoteservername" i get the errormessage in the thread name above.

When I use "
remoteservername" in the path I get an access denied message.

When I use a local folder, I get access denied, but that might be because if I have the report locally and the report server is on a server in our network, there could be access problems. Running the samples recommended is working fine with the OpenReport_inprocRAS, but is not working with the OpenReport_unmanagedRAS.

I feel like I am missing some basic stuff here..

Maybe a stupid question, but do I perhaps have to install something at the report server as well, or is CRS 2008 working with this new CR2010 on my client?

Any ideas?

regards Uffe

Helpful Answer

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question