cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Page break/page Protection issue's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have developed new smartform, in Main window, inside the loop node, i have created table .In the table Header, Main and Footer three option.

In main node, I have displaying 8 cloums in first line the second line displaying material description and quntity , price values these are pricing condition values. So based on line item, these pricing condition values will displaied.

My issue is : When i am displaying line item in main area, we have overall 10 line items accordingly these ten lines have each line item 5 pricing conditions. so every single line item have 5 condition types. But i am straguling with page protection here.

Here i am displaying 6 line item in first page that is ok. but 6th line item pricing conditions are coming in second page. But i need 6th line need to page protect and display in second page with pricing conditions. Even i have use folder option and selected page protection option also.

Could you please let me know, is there any bug in smartform in this case.

Thank You

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using folders.

If it does not work,

then create program lines inside the main area of the main window for finding the sy-tabix value.

once it reaches five,mark the flag value as X.

Now create a Command at the end of the main area to move to second page and give the flag value X as a condition to it.

if u r suppose to restrict only first page,give a condition for the Command as only at first page.

Jshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to enlarge the main windw size little bit more.crete 2 pages keep the first in folder and make the page protection at folder level

pankaj_mittal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Command in Smartform, you need to do just count the remaining line items to be printed and blank area how many lines can be printed over thr..if it note matching thn call command, it will give you new page..and for new line item all condtions will come in next page..

thnx/Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You will have to add another loop for pricing condition values.Inside the main loop containing your line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

The pricing conditions values are dispalying correct and i had looping also.

My issue is, I have not page protection for that pricing conditions.

Please suggestion me on this issue.

Thank You

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

you could wrap a folder around your item printing nodes and use the page protection checkbox of that folder then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Try this:

[;

[;

Megs

Edited by: sap_wiz on Jun 17, 2011 12:57 PM