cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to create a separate output type for purchase order printing . I have written one driver program in development client which calls the smart form upon execution . Now i want to attach this driver program with a output type and that output type will be attached with purchase order creation . I am using tcode NACE in the config client . When i am tring to attach the driver program with the output type system giving error saying driver program does not exist since it was created in other client . Then i used tcode scc1 to copy the program from development client to config client but the problem remains same . Can anyone he

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kallol,

First of all, Programs are repository object which are cross client. No need to use SCC1.

But when you say "Dev client" and "Config Client", if these are separate SAP boxes, then your program needs to be transported and your smart form as well.

Regards

Rajvansh

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are in the same SAP box means they are both in development server but in different client .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its same SAP box means no need to transport. Better check in se38 the program will active or not?

if not activated please activate and check.

Regards,

Dhina..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is already activated as the status showing active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click on the error message it will give more discription about the error. Please read it or just copy and paste the error

Regards,

Dhina..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the error message.

Entry ZMMDRIVER_PO_RETURN does not exist in TRDIR (check entry)

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table TRDIR. The value or values 'ZMMDRIVER_PO_RETURN ' are not specified in this table.

Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the program in same client in se38 give the program name 'ZMMDRIVER_PO_RETURN' and click change button.

if its there please check whether is active or not?

regards,

Dhina..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in table TRDIR if teh entry exists.

Also check if you can attach this in the dev client in NACE transaction.