cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST03N - No values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a weird problem. ST03N does not show any values in one of our production systems. It is good in Quality and Config boxes.

Application statistics are fine but the Dialog statistics are not showing up...Let me know if any of you encounter this situation and have a solution.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

AndreasVogel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

First of all it would be helpful to know the release of SAP_BASIS and the support patch level.

About the batch job please check SAP note 12103 (and follow to the related note for the appropriate release).

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes you just have to delete the stat file under the file system /usr/sap/<SID>/<INSTANCE>/data for the server whose informations missing. Then SAP will recreate automatically a new stat file and it will works fine

Regards

Francois

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajender,

Do you have solution for this problem ?

If yes, please show how to resolve this, since I have the same problem.

Thanks

Irsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Schedule a job which runs the Report RSCOLL00 every one hour and your problem will be resolved.

Award points if useful!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have scheduled standard jobs, but strangely Dialog, UPD statistic not shown ONLY on Central Instance. The value exist on another Apps Instance (Dialog Instance).

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,

Irsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will definitely show...I hav even seen this...it takes time....increase the frequency of the job to every 15 min..

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether Saposcol is runnig at OS level.if not start it.check for time zone problems in your systems .if time zone error is there you wont get data

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajender

ST03N is populated by a job called SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR , check that the jobs is running, you can also check that the rest of the SAP_REORG jobs are also running

Hope this help

Juan

Please reward with points if helpful