cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final entry issue in Service Entry and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru,

I am having the situation like this where the servie PO is being created, then service entry and service acceptance are being carried out at ML81N. The PO amount is 100.

When the service PO is being check at the ME2N, the field "Still to be delivered" is showing the amount of 100.

If the Service PO being done the service entry with the amount of 50. The "Still to be delivered" field in ME2N will show the amount of 50 and the "Still to be invoiced" field will show the amount of 50.

If the Serivce PO being done the service entry "Set Final Entry" button being clicked, the "Still to be delivered" field in ME2N will show the amount of 0 and the "Still to be invoiced" field will show the amount of 100.

My question now is that:-

If the Serivce PO being done the service entry "Set Final Entry" button being clicked, the "Still to be delivered" field in ME2N will show the amount of 80 and the "Still to be invoiced" field will show the amount of 20.

What is to be done to make the "Still to be delivered" field in ME2N to show the amount of zero.

Is there any indicator being shown in the PO delivery tab if the "Set Final Entry" button being clicked at ML81N.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get the required result you can manually set the delivery complition indicator in the service PO in the delivery tab.

Regards,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export i request you to please respond to this mail i have also same query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultant ETKL,

Kindly advise where to locate the delivery complition indicator at the delivery tab in PO? I only can see the GR Receipt and GR Non-Valuated at the delivery tab.

Thank you

Regards

Leonard Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tan,

The delivery completion indicator will be hidden mode in normanl service orders. You have to do a liitle customization to bring it in editable mode.

Go to SPRO>material management>purchasing>purchase order>Define Screen Layout at Document Level

Then select field selection PT9F and select GR/IR control. In here for "Delivery completed" indicator check the optional entry and save.

Now check it in the service order and you will be able to see "Delivery completed" indicator.

Regards,

Mohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consultant ETKL suggest the correct path...

But in that Path, there are 2 times "Delivery completed" indicator, If you select below as optional, then no impact will show in Service PO...

You have to select first one, from that in Service PO "Delivery completed" indicator will be show.

Thanks...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the Still to delivered & still to be invoiced in the ME2N report to come as '0' then you have to make sure that the amount in PO, service entry sheet & invoice is the same.

If you have already completed the service entry sheet for half the amount as that of PO, then you can short close the PO by changing the amount.

Thanks & Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am unable to understand why in me2n report still to be deliverd anount is showing the same vale as of po do GR and IR are done

please rspond