cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxable Income on Form24q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

My client was not able to print the new format of form-16 earlier, but after diaganosis i have suggested them to upgrade the patch level from 58 to 63 and SAP has also confirmed the same. they are in the process of upgrading the patch level but before this they have below issues and concerns as well.

1. They were not able to print the form-16 and they have not done the challan mapping for the year 2010-11 but now we have suggested a work around and they are printing f16 via pc00_m40_f16 and attaching a tab delim. file in order to get the output of form-16. Is this correct or shouid i first go for challan mapping ?

2. Secondly the Output from f24q i.e Taxable Income is not correct it is coming as 1 for few employees OR way too high for few employees. i have checked in system and this amount is coming from /4mi from RT table as it is a monthly taxable income.

My question is should we wait for the patch to upgrade then check this value mismatch of Taxable income or do you people have any suggestions before that.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

As regards to the patch level ,there have been many notes released for form 16 for tax year 2010-11,and therefore it would be ideal if you could have the patch level 69 be applied for ECC 6.0 system and then test the scenario.

Regarding the 2 queries ,

a)you should do the challan mapping first and then have the form 16 generated,as this would prevent any inconsistencies in your form 16 so generated.

b) regarding the taxable income in form 24q,the value is taken from you payroll results of the employee.So plese check if the value is coming correct in the RT/CRT of the employee.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana