SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to catch the event MoveOutOccured of BusObj - INSTLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mentor(s),

Since this is a ISU and workflow issue I am not sure in which forum I have to post this thread. If this is not the right place for this query, kindly move it to the correct forum.

Hi All,

We have a Change of Supply scenario(ISU electricity/gas), in which using a custom workflow, we are executing the CRM replication step(BO: ISUCRMCNTR, Method: CHANGE) to stop/terminate the supply scenario. Upon successful execution of this step, system will raise an BO event(BO: INSTLN, Event: MoveOutOccurred). In the workflow we are waiting for this event to be raised for further processing.

Some times we are unable to catch this event in workflow, but I can see the event, in SWEL. So we have put some delay in execution of CRM replication step, so that wait step will be created first and then CRM replication step will get executed. On successful execution of CRM replication step MoveOutOccured event will be raised.

Unfortunately I can see some scenarios where MoveOutOccured event got raised before the execution of CRM replication step !!!!

Note: CRM Replication and Wait event steps are in parallel (Fork).

It would really help me if you have come across this weird scenario. Kindly suggest me if there is any other event, that can be used for Move Out scenario(I didn't see any other events got raised in SWEL after CRM replication).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Somu.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somu,

I am assuming that you are using master date templates for replication in ISU. Master data templates are built on function modules. To view these function module, choose master data category and click Display Hierarchy. When you click one of the node, you see set of function module assigned. You can raise a event from these function modules (either you copy and configure new function module or use implicit enhancements - you need to analyze).

So, technically you would be calling / triggering your workflow on last step of replication.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the reply. Master data templates are not used in my scenario. I am calling standard BO for CRM replication and move out process. These are steps in the WF template and they are some where in middle of the WF template.