cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM21 profile changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I need to make changes in an existing CM21 overall profile say X.

My initial screen has following fields in object set:

Work center

Plant

Order category

Sales Order

Sales Order Item

In addition to above fields I need to add following fieldssearch/filter criteria (selection profile object set or filter set): and these should work with production and planned orders

Routing operation no

Operation text

Material no

Planner group from routing header (exist already as filter, but not working)

Routing group no

I could not find these fields in the F4 help while changing the object set/ filter set. So how do I get these fields there?

Also I tried adding some fields randomly but I cannot see more than 6 fields in objects screen of CM21. How do I get additional fields there?

Regards,

Sonal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

Have you tried option of assigning filter sets to selection profile. Please explore this option may be some of your requirement might be met with this.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already worked with object sets/ filter set...and still exploring on it...

Issue that I am facing now is that in the obecjt set I have 8 fields but when I access the profile in CM21 I see only first 6 fields..how do I extend the selection screen such that all fields from object set are visible there..

Regards,

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

If feilds are not there in F4 help means standarad SAP has not given option to include these feilds in selections.

You need to add these feilds through user exit. Not sure whether any exit is available for this. You can search if any exit is available to add these feilds.

Regards,

Santosh