cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip:Bank Account number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to display bank account number in my payslip through PE51,reading using table BT .

when i create it using Single field its picking up and displaying correctly.

My requirements is to disply in some window.Nut there for account number is coming blank,

Please suggest.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to create a new window here or want to adjust in some existing window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use the current window.

My window has currentlt text Amount credited to account no(After this account number shd come) : XXXXX

But its coming as blank

It shd come

Amount credited to account no YYYYY : XXXXX

YYYYY is the account number

XXXXX is the amount.

But YYYYY is coming blank.

Please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can probably change the line layout but the problem there will be no stansdard will contain this text as this is a customer specific text. Hence may be you can create a Z table here you can insert the new text you want and then you need to insert this z table in T514K so that you can get this included in F4 of tables.

But the next problem will be account number as it will vary for every one. So now before puting betrg field you try to put bank account number. At the last you can put the betrg field to get the wage type value.

You need to take care of position here as if overlapping will happen then system will truncate either of the value.

-

Also there is one more option instead of creating a new table you can create a new text module inside PE51 only and display it. In this case you have to insert 4 variable into line layout-

1. Text module

2. Wage type text

3. Bank acount number

4. wage type value

Edited by: Praveen Tiwari on Jun 16, 2011 12:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the reply.

I m doing the same way in line layout.

I am using

1.text Module

2.Bank account number (Using XBT and BANKN)

3.BETRG

Every thing is coming proper but account number is coming blank

Please suggest

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shabbir

Are you able to see /560 wage type in the RT please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ye Sikandar i can see /560 with teh amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the bank account number in the BT table.... second possibility may be the overlapping of 2 fields as i said earlier as well...... check for the positioning of all the variable...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi praveen,

I am able to see teh accoint number in BT table in payroll results.

Even ic ehcked overlapping its nt there..

also to check further i craeetd a line layout only with account number,still its nt coming

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

I feel the reson is that entries will come from the window which will read the tables associated with it. Hence looks like a roadblock here. What i wud suggest you here is check for the program HINCEDT0 now and there is a include rpcedsz9 where you can insert customer specific code. Check with abaper and explore the same. As i feel it is not possible completely from the FORM modification as even if you will create a Z table in form, you need to select the bank account number at run time which can only be done by the program.