Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO release workflow

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI friends.

PO workflow already configured and its type is define is SPRO as 9 (EXIT).

I need to fill actor tab but here we think we can do searching users by profile tables...like adrc...etc. Problem is about profile/object fields like FRGGR and FRGKE.

We need to find users by its profiles configurations /filtering by this field values...

Is there a FM to get it easier ?

Or is functional obligated to configure and fill the table of users to each FRGGR/FRGKE in SPRO ?

Thanks.

Glauco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm getting users by its rules/functions (PFCG).

Each level has its own rule/function created by BASIS. I get it from standard tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using in tcode SE37 --> ME_REL*

Regards,

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. User vs role mapped in table AGR_USERS. And role vs authorizations are mapped in table AGR_1251.

2. Transaction S_BCE_68001397/ Report RSUSR002 will also give the same data

Edited : FM SUSR_USER_AUTH_FOR_OBJ_GET also provide data for selected auth object. Can explore FM SUSR_USER_DISPLAY_WITH_AUTHS as well.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

Edited by: P Arpan on Jun 15, 2011 2:14 PM

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends.

The configuration of users to workflow in SPRO let us fill only one user to each release code. ok ?

I was wondering if I can make it better to system performance (SELECTs):

I can configure only one user in table T16FW and use type 9 (EXIT). In EXIT I encode it to get this user and use this data to get others with same profile/function. It gives me the correct keys to make SELECT with better performance and find others.

I'll try that.

thanks.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 16, 2011 10:24 AM

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The configuration of users to workflow in SPRO let us fill only one user to each release code. ok ?

It seems not ok. What will happen if a approver stays in leave and some other user require to release PO with delegated authorization. User can directly release the PO in ME29N/ME28.

To my view a backup should be there. Atleast for lower level approver.

Regards,

Arpan Paik

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arpan Paik.

Once, in the past, I only developed this WF to add mail step.

I didn't know how was this configuration. When I see it now, I'm surprised, because, system really let us to configure only one line (to put US, O, etc) to each release code (and I'm surprised about it), in SPRO.

I know we can configure an organizational plan, but we can't do it here.

Now I must get users by profile tables.

Do you have any other hint ?

thanks.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 17, 2011 9:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are talking about Roles here...

If you have the roles ... just assign those roles to the task in the worklfow...

This will work.

Regards

Gautam

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam.

I don't have good experience with this way of configuration.

Once a time I configured other WF on this way, but after that go to production, client asked to add company segmentation and I didn't know to configure it.

To do it here in this PO WF, I must also take care with release strategy, which have one different profile (role) to each level. I think WF wouldn't know how to send WI to correct level's profile/role.

In the other hand if I could configure one role/profile per level in the same task it would help me a lot, even also I need a routine to send mail, which with rule/PFAC it was easy to do im programming lines in the exit.

Problem with 2 events triggered was fixed by deleting SWEC configuration. I'm using only SWE2 now.

thanks.

Glauco

Edited by: Glauco Kubrusly on Jun 20, 2011 12:57 PM