cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show all the user entry variables in a workbook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user need to see in the workbook all variables he had entered in the variable entry popup at the openning of the workbook.

I know how to show all the variables, included the hardcoded variable in the query (with a text element, select the checkbox "Display All Statics Filters"), but I need only the user entry variables.

There is a way to print only these variables?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can insert all of them and delete the rows using excel which are for variables that are not user entry variables. Since it is a workbook, you know the queries being used and which variables are user entry variables. With variable display rows, deleting certain variables is OK. SAP will not insert them on refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but the problem is that this workbook is my Global default workbook used for all the queries. So I only want the user entry variables visible automaticly.

There is a way to do that ?

For information, i'm using Netweaver 7.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone had an answer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the workbook, insert a text box. Select the tab "filters" and select only the user entry variables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's good for a static report, but in my case it's a template default workbook that is use for up to 50 reports.

In all the reports the user entry variables are different, I want that the workbook detect automaticly the user entry variables.

It is possible to do?