cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logistics execution-warehouse managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Iam planning to take LE-WM Certification.So requesting to provide me the details of the topics which we have to go through.

is going through the sap library is sufficient.

Thanks in advance

regards

reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP library is certainly a good starting point.

And the documentation is not bad, however, understanding the documentation is sometimes not easy and becomes much clearer after some weeks of practise.

in some areas like strategies and capacity check OSS notes have much more detailed info than the documentation, so dont miss to read consulting notes and FAQs

WM was my only application specific training course I ever had, and I have seen many consultants there with question marks in their face (even after the course).

If hat is sufficient to pass the questions to get a certifacte I cannot answer, I am not certified and not intreseted in becoming certified.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Jürgen:

could you please help advice where (how) to find the OSS note orconsulting notes&FAQs ?

Thanks a lot.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in http://service.sap.com/notes

you get a selection screen

in this selection screen you can restrict your search by module or even further down to certain area within a module (theme)

and in additional criteria you can control that you only search for consulting notes

it is not necessary to enter a search term, you can execute without and get all notes related to your settings and restrictions made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Thanks for the information

Regards

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen

Please provide path to search consulting notes.

Regards

reddy

Answers (0)