cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM Master data check

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is regarding transaction /SAPAPO/CTMMSEL, to select/check CTM master data (in SCM 7.0)

When I select relevant CTM master data using this transaction and run the consistency check, system responds with errors in production data structures - "No data found for the resource --- ". Also system only fetches handling resource and none of the production resources. I believe system doesn't extract resource details from PPDS PDSs in this case.

However, When I run the master data consistency check through CTM with a CTM planning profile (for same master data selection), it works fine.

Why does system not fetch correct resources relevant to selected PDSs in previous case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when you check consistency from CTM profile.... it takes some settings from CTM profile(- source of supply for inhouse PPDS/ SNP, - type of planning continious or bucket)

depends on that source of supply will de decided ( PPDS source or SNP spurce / bucket capcity or continious capacity)

in you case your CTM profile settings might have PPDS source , continious capacity thats why checking works successfully....

please let us know these ... what type of resource you have and what settings you have in CTM profile......

change accordingly and try

Regards

Thennarasu.M