cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Partner Function Changes on Customer Master Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am hoping that you can help me. I have a requirement to consider changes made to partner functions on the customer master . Specifically, we add new partner functions to a customer that provides them access to a price. Letu2019s say that the partner was added on 06/14/2011, however that price condition was valid on 01/01/2010 through 12/31/2011. Currently we will show the valid from date of the condition record (01/01/2011) u2013 which isnu2019t exactly true because the customer just got access to the contract on 06/14. If I can track when those changes occur, I can build the logic to consider the change date in the code u2013 but I donu2019t even know how to find the change detail. CDPOS and CDHDR do not show me the detail that is necessary. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can accomplish this feat?

Thanks -

Angie Finley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check customer changes and can download as a report through OV51 transaction. In that, you can select sales area data changes for partner details.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in XD04

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Analysis as per my understanding of your requirement...

You want to check the additions of new partner to already existing customer master.. right..??

You can see this changes in customer master.. go to xd03, display the customer master and then goto Environment --> Account changes --> All fields, then in the next screen choose ENTRIES. This will show you when a partner was added to the customer master. In the Key field you can know which partner function is added.. like if its SH, it means ship to party is added..

Hope it helps..

Regards,

SB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. This will show me the detail on changes, i.e., partner function SH was 111 and is now 222, however, if I add a new one, it doesn't show me the detail of what was added...meaning, I add 333, it will just show me that SH was added - unless of course I am totally missing something.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to check using t.code AUT10. You can check the program associated with it and the tables used in the program.

Regards,