cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRMED PREQ'S IN APO ARE GETTING DELETED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

User's in ECC are creating manual PREQ'S for some reason & next day morning those Preq's are getting deleted.

In the night we have SNP Heuristics on the DC's & Deployment Heuristics running (scheduled every night)... I did check the RLCDELETE variants which run before these nightly SNP & deployment runs ( I dnt think RLCDELETE IS THE CULPRIT AS CONFIRMED PREQ's are not picked up by RLCDELETE Program.

What might be the reason...I am very sure SNP Heuristic or Deployment Heuristic run might be deletung these...Please confirm...IF yes what might be the reason???

Best Regards

Mukta Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukta,

Are u able to identify the root cause for the deletion Firmed Preqs. Even we are having the same issue and not able to identify the root cause of the same.

WIth Regards

Tarun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukta

If I understood, there are 2 jobs are running overnight SNP heuristic and Deployment.

SNP heuristic never delete the PRs which are created manually in ERP or APO system. These PR will have confirmed PR flag to identify separately, so to confirm SNP heuristic will never delete the confirmed fixed PRs during heuristic plan.

Now Deployment, in the deployment part you require to check your ATD issue and ATD receipt categories. If you have fixed PR category into it, it might also replan these fixed PRs during the deployment run.

I think, if you explain your deployment network in more detail, I might able to explain u in detail.

So just to summarize SNP Heuristic will never touch the fixed PRs, but deployment might be based on your ATD issue and ATD receipt categories.

Please let us know if it helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

ATD RECEIPTS has the following categories:

AA

AB

AI

BF

CC

CK

EE

EF

EI

ES

ATD Issue has the following:

AY

BI

BM 01

BR

EG

EH

EJ

EK

EQ

ER

Also theDeployment variant has the radio button "DELETE" selected for SNP STOCK TRANSFERS.

Please let me know if this helps.

Best Regards

Mukta Singh