Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA40 Action Hire

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this error -

No infotypes found. Maintain Infogroupp Modifier/User group

I know this questions has been asked before in many forums.

But in this case, a few days back, I added a subtype to an infogroup and tested by executing action hire and it tested fine.

Now I am working on a separate issue and getting this error,.

Please help. Details please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean you added a subtype to a infotype called in the Action ? Even if you have that should not affect the action.

Please check in the table if the T588D for the Infogroup all the infotypes are there and also check if the user group through which you are executing it is also defined. Sometimes the Infogroup may be defined for certain usergroup differnetly than the other.

Thanks,

danny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re: PA40 Action Hire

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I tried checking table T588D, gives error table incomplete or not defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be there is some error entry. The reason can be like some entries are maintained without primary key or may be the infogroup for which it is maintained is missing etc..... you can try to delete the error entry and maintain it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Can you send the exact error message..?

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error msg I get when executing PA40 for action hire.

(No infotypes found. Maintain Infogroupp Modifier/User group)

Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for the table T529A here you have to define infogroup for each action. Also check the table T588C, T588D for the mapping of it. MAke sure that user group and other parameters are defined correctly.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member210623
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this problem regarding IGMOD feature,u have to check once.wheather the otherwise option is blank or not

otherwise you have to check t588d,588b_m

Regards,

Chikky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the problem with your configuration.

Cross check the user group and reference group config.

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

check all the tables T588C user group and ref usergroup. also check UGR maintained in user parameter by TC su3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should I be looking in these tables, since we have multiple countires and this hire is for US.

Please advice.