cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Dump when activating the Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem, when i try to activate the workflow I get a short dump with the error "SYSTEM_NO_ROLL". As I understand the error is because there is no enough memory to the transaction, this is not the case i have checked that, so the error must be from my workflow definition or from the SAP it self.

Here goes the description:

The location of the error is in the method "FIND_ELEMENTS" of class "CL_SWF_CNT_CONTAINER". By this I understand that the error was with my container elements in the workflow but I have reviewed all my elements and I cant find any fault element or error. I can check the definition but if i try to activate it i get the short dump.

In the Calls Stack, there is +/- 69297 calls to the above method, because that method is recursive the transaction just consume all the memory and then i get short dump.

I use many multi line elements, for parallel processing with block step mostly, maybe its my container elements but i can find no wrong bindings or faulty elements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Diogo Silva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diogo,

This message should actually be raised under component BC-BMT-WFM-DEF. I hope this will help you recieve a faster resolution. The dump errors you are recieving lie under that component.

Kind Regards,

Edel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok didn't know, thanks for the help, i will post in the other section.

PS: Could you tell me how to reach that component, I tried but without success.

Regards,

Diogo Silva.

Edited by: DiogoSilva on Jun 15, 2011 7:01 PM

Answers (0)