Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to add pushbutton at the end of alv grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to add a save pushbutton at the end of the screen/list in alv grid. User will be entering certain data in editable fields for each line and once he reaches the end of the screen, he presses Save pushbutton to process further. Now, I am aware of adding a pushbutton in toolbar and alvgrid but is it possible to add one at the end of screen? I am using OO ALV grid method SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY.

Regards,

Garima

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Create One more Container at end of screen/List and add push button as save along with F-CODE .

Write code to handle the F-code provided for push button

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never tried this before, but since the ALV is on a screen, you could go into the screen editor and add a button after the custom control.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Create One more Container at end of screen/List and add push button as save along with F-CODE .

Write code to handle the F-code provided for push button

Thanks

0 Kudos

Thanks Rob!

Thanks Kate! I added a pushbutton in the same screen but didn't create a new container. I am able to catch the ucomm via f-code assigned.